B@sic Cupc@kes



Cupcakes has been an eternal favorite of mine, ever since i had tried them for the first time years back. they have been associated with soo many memorable moments of my life. like celebrating my puppies birthday, my sisters doll,s birthday, giving treats to friends @ the end of the month, and at times my staple in the tiffin box during my school days. and so was my love, that i had decided to make it myself, with ingredients of my choice and definitely depending on my mood. well,after a couple of not so succesful attempts i finally succeded in making my first batch of cupcakes. though they are basic cupcakes, yet i had put in some flavours of my choice. and the first batch was normal cupcakes, and for the second batch i had mixed in some cocoa powder with the cupcake mixture. and the bestest part of this recipe is that itzz damn easy and you can make the entire mixture in just 10 minutes. no need of making dough, no need of slogging your ass off on this, itzz simple, yet delicious and trust me, can work as one of the best gift for your loved ones.
i made the dough in my mixer grinder. well, if you want you can add in some other ingrediants of your choice also. i had not used any kind of frosting. but itzz upto you, to decide. as for me, i was in too much hurry to taste them. may be my next batch will have sum kind of frosting. but as of now, for all those amateur (cupcake) cooks,hers the recipe of basic cupcakes.

INGREDIANTS:

  1. 125gm butter
  2. 125gm sugar (castor sugar)
  3. 1+1/2 tsp baking powder
  4. 1tsp baking soda
  5. 2nos eggs
  6. 1/2 cup milk
  7. 1tsp vanilla extract


METHOD:

  1. preheat your oven @ 200degree C.
  2. beat the eggs well
  3. grease your muffin mould and use paper racks
  4. put in all the ingredients in the mixer-grinder and mix well..
  5. then put in 1tbsp of the mixture in each cup and bake them for around 15-20mins @200degree.
  6. cool and serve. if u want to add frosting add when ur cupcakes have cooled down completely.
well, for my part, i have put in some dried apricots, cherries, cashewnuts as well. for you it depends. 

Comments

Popular Posts