EGGY & CHEESY TAGLIATELLE

I have always loved pasta, in whatever form. And these days its my comfort food, and seeing Italian and indian chefs treating it like their best buddy, my kitchen have also developed a close friendship with it.

But I like the longer ones more like linguine, spaghetti & tagliatelle. Linguine & pasta I have cooked and tried  before. But tagliatele was a distant friend. So I had to bring it home with me from my last shopping expedition and then introduce the two: my kitchen & tagliatelle.

I made this and packed it for my lunch at office. Trust me its damn easy, hardly took me anytime to prepare.

Boil 250 gm of tagliatelle in a big pan of water. Do add a pinch of salt & 2tsp of oliveoil. Cook it according to packet instructions, and cook till al-dante!!!

Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a pan and add 3 cloves of chopped garlic and 1tsp of chilli flakes. Once you fill your stomach with the smell,  add in chopped bacon (I had used 6 rashes of bacon) and chopped sausage (5 cocktail sausages). Mix well.  Drain the pasta into a colander once done and add to the pan. Give a good stir.

Mix 2 eggs with 3/4 th cup of gouda cheese (its advisable to use grated parmesan, but I had gouda lying with me for quie some time) and add it into the pan. Stir well. And add some freshly pound black pepper.

Serve it on plate (or tiffin-box like I did) and top with grated cheese.
For the greedy soul that I am, I finished with 2 rashes of crispy friend bacon and a sprinkling of some dried oregano. The yummiest bit is d fried bacon on top!!!

Try the yumm lunch, and do lemme know!!!
Chow!!

Comments

Popular Posts