B00zY BReaD & BUttER PUddInG

Hello people,

I know alll of you are just fine and must be having a great time. The past few months, have been hectic.ii was tied up with various projects, personal life, my ups & downs, my grief sorrows & few moments of happinesss.

this is what the dish looked lyk

I didn't get time to cook much. and whatever I could I cudn't capture them well, bcoz my cam is giving me real trouble. This sweet-dish I had cooked before all these cam probs poured in. But was too lazy to post it. the idea of this came to my mind, once I had a bit of Rum left with me, after booze party with friends. The best party of this dish is the usage of this alcohol, which reminds you of itself in the taste. i somehow felt the presence of this ingrediant after i started chewing the pudding.



The use of milk, cream, raisins makes it super rich and tasty as well. but the best party of this super yumm dish is the fact that it is too easy to make. And these days, as i am growing old (m 24+ currently), lethargy is sumthing i am getting used to.  So dishes that are easy to make, tasty, takes less time, catches my attention. So after all these words, here's the recipe for all of you to try. i know this might be something like a family traditional recipes for many, but for me & my family its new. Completly new!!!

INGREDIANTS:


  • Stale bread..................................................... 250gm
  • Raisins............................................................ 100gm
  • Chocolate chips...............................................100gm
  • Eggs................................................................3 nos
  • Brown sugar.................................................... 40gm
  • Dark rum......................................................... 2tbsp
  • Double cream.................................................. 125ml
  • Milk................................................................ 500ml



METHOD:

before keeping aside for 20 minutes



  • Preheat your oven to 170 degree C.
  • Grease your oven proof dish well with butter and put in the stale bread.
  • Scatter raisins & chocolate chips evenly over the layer of breads.
  • In another bowl whisk together eggs, brown sugar, rum, cream & milk together. Mix well. Pour this mixture over the bread and press down to ensure all the breads get well soaked in this liquid mix.
  • Leave aside to soak for 20 mins. Sprinkle the remaining brown sugar on top as topping.
  • Bake in the pre-heated for 40-50mins.
  • Serve chilled.


Well you can piece you bread into smaller pieces, but i wanted a bit of bite, so i did stick to chunky bread pieces.Moreover I had used less of chocolate chips, but try using the dark chocolate chips, as it cuts through the sweetness of other things..And also i had added a bit more of rum, than the specified quantity. in adddition to that i had soaked my raisins in rum as well. and when the sultanas swelled up, getting drunk in the alcohol bath, you jsst hv 2 enjoy it!!!!!!!!! the boozy beauty is divine................... And if you want, you can also give the brown sugar topping a miss.

I am sure u all will love it as I & my family did!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts