Cooking is something that is not only a passion, but a big de-stressing factor for me. as the in which i am, is tiring... and i need to follow a hectic schedule. but amidst all these cooking is like a gust of fresh wind, gives me inspiration and the energy to carry on with the hectic schedules. i love spicy food, but since i got a new microwave, m also trying my hands at baking. well cookies, specially the chocolate ones are a favourite of my frnds, & me 2. another favourite desert is d black forest cake. but i find it difficult to follow any recipe of any chef completly.
this is because, cooking is a very personal thing for me. so, i try to personalise every recipe, and make my version of it. but not to worry, while i publish the recipe i will give the original one, and will also explain the ways, how i have personalised it.
will be back with my recipes soon.
bye

Comments

Popular Posts